Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Trying to get started!!










I am trying to get started on the "blogging" thing. I really like to keep up with my friends, so maybe they want to keep up with me too!! Anyway, most of you know I just got married in November. I am loving married life. I love with one of the BEST men in this whole entire world. God made him just for me. He is so sweet....he rubs my feet EVERY night, cooks me breakfast in the a.m....to just say a few of the things he does for me....DARN he is good. Here is one of my most favorite pics of us on our wedding day.









We have a wonderful child (dog) named Heidi. She got to be part of our wedding pics too!! All of our pics were taken at our house before the wedding. That was really special to me.


Life is so sweet...here is a pic of some of my best friends.






5 comments:

  1. Yay, you're a blogger!! i was just looking at the other blogs you follow and noticed one with almost my EXACT same blog address! WEIRD! How crazy!!! haha! Anyway, you were a beautiful bride! Can't wait to read your future posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pics look great! I don't even have time to look on anything else anymore. I check my email and post on here and check the others and thats about it. Glad you're on here now....I can keep up with what you are doing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Kim!! I am glad to be on here too...I love reading your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Erin,
    Thanks for all of your sweet comments. They keep me going! Looks like God has blessed you with a beautiful life! What I would give for my husband to rub my feet, esp. post-race! Ha! Glad I can keep in touch through blogging. Take care and thanks again!

    ReplyDelete